China Sales Mission
September 10-16, 2016
Yinchuan, Beijing, & Shanghai, China
Commitment Required July 1, 2016
Mission Dates September 10-16, 2016
$4,750 - Primary delegate per organization (airfare, transfers and some meals are additional)
$3,000 - Second delegate from same organization
Travel South USA invites its partners to participate in the China Sales Mission to Beijing and Shanghai, September 10-16, 2016. This introductory mission is designed to create high visibility and awareness for the Chinese travel trade in the two cities about the Southern Region of the USA and the opportunity to network with key contacts within the Chinese market.
This direct-to-travel-trade program will to connect partners with the Chinese tour operators, wholesalers, and key retail travel agents.
A PR media component is included in the program allowing for State Tourism Officers to be interviewed by local travel industry publications and online media companies, providing high visibility for the mission.
Travel South USA enjoys a partnership with China Eastern Airlines - a SkyTeam Airline Alliance Member. We appreciate the opportunity to work with China Eastern Airlines to promote more Chinese visitors to the 12 state region.
- Comprehensive country briefing with practical insights from tour operator guest speakers
- Workshop style briefing for Chinese operators to learn about the South
- Direct meetings/trade show format with key tour operators, networking with tour operator VIPs and education for target retail
- travel agents with assistance with translation services and follow up
- State Tourism Officers will have the opportunities to be interviewed by key media influencers
- Collaberative style marketing with regional partners
- Supporting Social Media campaign while in market
- Marketing expertise for collateral materials
The Travel South USA China Sales Mission is SOLD OUT.
Check out the many other marketing opportunities planned for China here.