Travel South USA International Showcase is a boutique style conference designed exclusively for the travel trade. Our interactive marketplace featuring 3 full days of scheduled appointments, networking events and city tours allows buyers and suppliers the opportunity to meet face-to-face to build relationships to grow their business.
- 1 day of product development site visits – City Tours
- 2 full days of Pre-Scheduled Appointments with state tourism offices and southern travel suppliers
- Up to 4-nights' accommodations at the Francis Marion Hotel
- All meals, social functions, events, city tours and activities included in official program
- Fam trips are available on a first come, first served basis with limited availability
All Inclusive Pricing
- Early-Bird Registration Fee is US $375 until Thursday, August 31, 2017
- Standard Registration Fee is US $475 beginning Friday, September 1, 2017
- Registration deadline is Friday, October 27, 2017
- Online registration with a credit card is preferred.
- Payment must be in US funds.
- For accounting purposes, Travel South USA's Federal Tax ID number is 58-1031650
Why Should You Come?
Come exchange ideas and book new business!
If you are an international tour operator and want to grow your business and increase your profits then you can't miss Travel South International Showcase - 3 days that will provide EVERYTHING you need to make your tour business more profitable.
- Build your business and stay ahead of the competition - International Showcase is affordable and registration includes up to 4 nights of accommodations (valued at over $1,000 USD)
- Discover unique destinations and attractions in the Authentic South
- Engage in pre-scheduled meetings with some of the most popular destinations in the United States
- Develop and enhance professional relationships with action-oriented meetings and unforgettable social events
- Profit from Showcase...it provides the best destination information available in the South along with interesting experiences and itineraries ready to mark-up and go
- Savor the Tastes and Tunes of the South all wrapped in a unique package of Southern Hospitality
Hosted Buyer Program
Qualified and credentialed International Buyers from select countries may apply for our Hosted Buyer Program which provides international airfare assistance. Airfare assistance varies based on country of origin and targeted markets as determined by the Travel South USA Board of Directors. Super FAM Tour participation is required and only one person from the organization may apply. The deadline for Hosted Buyer applications is Friday, September 1, 2017.
For international tour operators who desire to build or expand new itineraries to the most popular travel region in the country, International Showcase is the primary source to experience the authentic South! More than 200 suppliers from the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia along with representatives from major national hotel companies, restaurants and casinos anxiously await the opportunity to help qualified Buyers plan itineraries and ultimately enhance revenues.
Registration Policy and Fees
Included with the registration fee is participation in International Showcase Marketplace sessions, four (4) nights complimentary hotel accommodations at the host hotel (a $1,000+ USD value), social functions, city tours and activities which are part of the official program. FAM tours can be added for an additional $50 per person per tour.
The International Buyer registration fee is $375.00 until Thursday, August 31, 2017. Beginning Friday, September 1, 2017, the registration fee increases to $475.00. Payment may be made by company check or online via credit card. All payments are due to TSUSA prior to Friday, September 1, 2017 or immediately upon registration thereafter.
All Internatonal Buyer delegates must have pre-scheduled appointments. Attendance is mandatory for all pre-scheduled appointments.
Travel South USA strives to maintain a strict ratio of International Buyer and Supplier delegates. International Buyer registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis and may be subject to category qualifications in addition to an invitation.
Please note this important registration information:
- Day passes, event passes and partial registrations are not available in any category.
- Attendees must be at least 21 years of age, an employee or contractor of the tourism organization and must receive income for services rendered and/or serve as a member of the organization's governing body.
- Changes to the original registration must be submitted to Travel South International Showcase in writing; changes will not be accepted by phone.
Showcase accepts faxed registration forms at 404.231.2364.
Passes, Guests, Spouses and/or Partners
Travel South USA International Showcase is specifically designed for International Buyers and Southern Travel Suppliers to conduct business and build relationship. Therefore, we do not offer day or event passes and we do not offer guest/ partner/spouse registrations. If anyone else in your organization wants to attend International Showcase, they need to be a registered delegate.
Cancellation policy: Full refund with written cancellation prior to Monday, October 2, 2017. There are no refunds after 5:00pm EST on Monday, October 2, 2017..
If you have questions, need more information or assistance, please e-mail us at Intl_Showcase@TravelSouthUSA.com or call us at 404-231-1790.