Registration Information & Fees
Travel South USA International Showcase registration is divided into three distinct categories. The registration fee is per person and includes official events, materials, and social and meal functions. Each registration is subject to qualification criteria and all eligible delegates will be notified of confirmation. Please select the appropriate registration type for detailed information and registration.
- Make checks payable to Travel South USA.
- Payment must be in U.S. funds; only one payment per company.
- For accounting purposes, Travel South USA's Federal Tax ID number is 58-1031650
- Please remit payment to:
Travel South USA
3500 Piedmont Rd., Ste. 210
Atlanta, GA 30305
Please note this important registration information:
- Day passes, event passes and partial registrations are not available in any category.
- Attendees must be at least 21 years of age, an employee or contractor of the tourism organization and must receive income for services rendered and/or serve as a member of the organization's governing body.
- Changes to the original registration must be submitted to Travel South International Showcase in writing; changes will not be accepted by phone.
Showcase accepts faxed registration forms at 404.231.2364.