- Southern Travel Supplier Workshop on Monday, November 28, 2016
- PODs may include up to three Southern CVBs, destinations, attractions, hotels, restaurants, ground operators, outfitters, and/or guide companies
- Online International Operator and US Receptive Buyer Directory and Profiles
- 2 Full Days of Pre-Scheduled Appointments with International Buyers and US Receptive Tour Operators
- Discounted rates at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- All meals, social functions, events, and activities included in official program
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON MONDAY, MAY 2, 2016
Early-Bird Supplier Pricing is Available Now!
- $1,195 per person based on a Three Delegate Supplier POD*
- $1,495 per person based on a Two Delegate Supplier POD**
- $2,195 per person based on a Single Delegate Supplier POD**
Early-Bird Registration Deadline is Thursday, September 1, 2016*Three Delegate PODs receive priority confirmation and will be confirmed as soon as all three qualified delegates have completed the registration process. Delegates that have registered but have not secured partners to share a Three Delegate Supplier POD by Crossover Day on Friday, September 2, 2016 will be charged a supplemental fee equal to the standard POD pricing based for the number of delegates in the POD.
**Single and Two Delegates PODs are based on availability and will not be confirmed prior to Crossover Day on Friday, September 2, 2016 (after all Three Delegate PODs have been confirmed).
Standard Supplier POD Pricing Begins Friday, September 2, 2016
- $1,295 per person based on Three Delegate Supplier POD
- $1,595 per person based on a Two Delegate Supplier POD
- $2,295 per person based on a Single Delegate Supplier POD
AppointmentsTravel suppliers from across the Travel South USA region now have the rare opportunity to actually sit down and meet with international travel buyers from around the world. During our International Showcase Marketplace, suppliers can promote their destination, event or attraction during 2 full days of pre-scheduled appointments.
Marketplace PODsOur marketplace includes PODs featuring up to three southern travel suppliers enabling international buyers to learn more about the uniqueness and specialties of that particular region of the south. PODS can feature destinations in a city, state or a specific travel itinerary. This format works for the international buyer and supplier, since they get to discuss a wide range of options, such as hotels, restaurants, attractions and tours, in a given area for their travelers.
Name ChangesThere is an additional charge of $50.00 for any name changes occurring after Friday, October 30, 2015.
Passes, Guests, Spouses and/or PartnersTravel South USA International Showcase is specifically designed for international buyers and southern travel suppliers to conduct business and build relationship. Therefore, we do not offer day or event passes and we do not offer guest/ partner/spouse registrations. If anyone else in your organization wants to attend International Showcase, they need to be a registered delegate.
- All Marketplace PODS have one (1) "Primary Delegate" that is responsible for registering and naming the POD
- The "Primary Delegate" will then receive instructions to forward to POD Mates how to register for your shared POD
- Up to two additional delegates can register for this POD
- Each POD partner can request an invoice or pay in full during the registration process
- To register you will need a Travel South USA Login ID and Password. If you have a Travel South Account, this information should have been e-mailed to you. If you cannot locate your ID and Password, please e-mail your current contact information to Intl_Showcase@TravelSouthUSA.com and we will forward to you.
- If you have any questions, need your Login ID and Password or assistance, please e-mail us at Intl_Showcase@TravelSouthUSA.com or call us at 404-231-1790.