- Make checks payable to Travel South USA
- Payment must be in US funds; only one payment per company.
- For accounting purposes, Travel South USA's Federal Tax ID number is 58-1031650
- Please remit payment to:
Travel South USA
3500 Piedmont Road NE, Suite 210
Atlanta, GA 30305
Refunds and Cancellations
- Showcase accepts requests for refunds or cancellations made in writing on company letterhead or via email to Travel South USA. Requests may be faxed to 404.231.2364 or emailed to Travel South Showcase.
- Refunds are not available for late arrivals, unused services, unattended events or early termination of attendance.
- For cancellation due to illness of registrant, please supply a physician's statement to receive a refund.
Refund and Cancellation Schedule
- 100% refund: written request received prior to December 16, 2016
- 50% refund: written request received between December 17, 2016 and January 25, 2017
- There are no refunds on requests received after 5 p.m. on January 25, 2017
Mobile Phones and Hand-held DevicesThe volume for all mobile phones and handheld devices should be turned off during seminars, appointments and social events. Devices may be used during Marketplace in conjunction with the Travel South Showcase Marketplace App or for general business needs, but phone calls and any app that generates sound should only be used in the Domestic Marketing Village Lounge or outside the Exhibit Hall.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Day passes, event passes and partial registrations are not available for sale in any category.
- Attendees must be at least 21 years of age, an employee or contractor of the tourism organization and must receive income for services rendered and/or serve as a member of the organization's governing body.
- Changes to the original registration must be submitted to Travel South Showcase in writing. Changes will not be accepted by phone.