Travel South USA International Showcase is a boutique style conference designed exclusively for the travel trade. Our interactive marketplace featuring 3 full days of scheduled appointments, networking events and city tours allows buyers and suppliers the opportunity to meet face-to-face to build relationships to grow their business.
- Southern Travel Supplier Educational Workshop on Monday, November 27, 2017
- PODs may include up to three Southern CVBs, destinations, attractions, hotels, restaurants, ground operators, outfitters, and/or guide companies
- Online International Operator and US Receptive Buyer Directory and Profiles
- 2 Full Days of Pre-Scheduled Appointments with International Buyers and US Receptive Tour Operators
- Discounted rates at the Francis Marion Hotel
- All meals, social functions, events, and activities included in official program
Early Bird Prices:
- $1,195 per person based on Three Delegate Supplier POD*
- $1,495 per person based on a Two Delegate Supplier POD**
- $2,195 per person based on a Single Delegate Supplier POD**
- $895 per person for a Single Hotel Booth with Limited Appointment Schedule***
*Three Delegate PODs receive priority confirmation and will be confirmed as soon as all three qualified delegates have completed the registration process. Delegates that have registered but have not secured partners to share a Three Delegate Supplier POD by Crossover Day on Friday, September 1, 2017 will be charged a supplemental fee equal to the standard POD pricing based for the number of delegates in the POD.
**Single and Two Delegates PODs are based on availability and will not be confirmed prior to Crossover Day on Friday, September 1, 2017 (after all Three Delegate PODs have been confirmed).
***No national hotel chains or management companies.
AppointmentsTravel suppliers from across the Travel South USA region now have the rare opportunity to actually sit down and meet with international travel buyers from around the world, as well as United States-based receptive operators. During our International Showcase Marketplace, suppliers can promote their destination, event or attraction during 2 full days of pre-scheduled appointments. You may also read additional appointment information here.
Our marketplace includes PODs featuring up to three southern travel suppliers enabling international buyers to learn more about the uniqueness and specialties of that particular region of the south. PODS can feature destinations in a city, state or a specific travel itinerary. This format works for the international buyer and supplier, since they get to discuss a wide range of options, such as hotels, restaurants, attractions and tours, in a given area for their travelers. You may also read additional Marketplace information here.
Single Hotel Booths
Single hotel booth registrations are designed to encourage an individual hotel that is currently working with, or would like to work with, receptive tour operators. This is not for national chains or management companies that own/manage multiple hotels. Only perfect match appointments will be scheduled and it is incumbent upon the single hotel supplier to manage their appointment requests. Travel South USA anticipates 15+ receptive operators will be in attendance. On occasion, international operators from overseas may wish to have a meeting as well; however, they will only be scheduled if they are a perfect match. Single hotel booth registrations are exclusively for one person - NO EXCEPTIONS. This registration type is welcome at all events associated with International Showcase.
Travel South USA offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities to enhance promotion of your destination, attraction or event to International Showcase delegates. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for International Showcase 2017 in Charleston, South Carolina, please contact us at 404-231-1790. A listing of sponsorship opportunities will be available on Monday, May 1, 2017 when registration opens.
Name ChangesThere is an additional charge of $50.00 for any name changes occurring after Friday, October 27, 2017.
- Online registration with a credit card is preferred.
- Payment must be in US funds.
- For accounting purposes, Travel South USA's Federal Tax ID number is 58-1031650
Please note this important registration information:
- Day passes, event passes and partial registrations are not available in any category.
- Attendees must be at least 21 years of age, an employee or contractor of the tourism organization and must receive income for services rendered and/or serve as a member of the organization's governing body.
- Changes to the original registration must be submitted to Travel South International Showcase in writing; changes will not be accepted by phone.
Showcase accepts faxed registration forms at 404.231.2364.
Passes, Guests, Spouses and/or PartnersTravel South USA International Showcase is specifically designed for international buyers and southern travel suppliers to conduct business and build relationships. Therefore, we do not offer day or event passes and we do not offer guest/ partner/spouse registrations. If anyone else in your organization wants to attend International Showcase, they need to be a registered delegate.
- All Marketplace PODS have one (1) "Primary Delegate" that is responsible for registering and naming the POD
- The "Primary Delegate" will then receive instructions to forward to POD Mates how to register for your shared POD
- Up to two additional delegates can register for this POD
- Each POD partner can request an invoice or pay in full during the registration process