Travel South USA International Showcase is a boutique-style conference designed exclusively for the travel trade. Our interactive marketplace featuring 3 full days of scheduled appointments, networking events and city tours allows buyers and suppliers the opportunity to meet face-to-face to build relationships to grow their business.
- 1 day of product development site visits - City Tours
- 2 Full Days of Pre-Scheduled Appointments with state tourism offices and southern travel suppliers
- Up to four (4) nights' accommodations at the Francis Marion Hotel
- All meals, social functions, events, and activities included in official program
- Super Fam Tours are optional and are on a first come, first served basis with limited availability
All Inclusive Pricing
- Early-Bird Registration Fee is US $375 until Friday, August 31, 2017
- Standard Registration Fee is US $475 beginning Friday, September 1, 2017
- Registration deadline is Friday, October 27, 2017
- Online registration with a credit card is preferred.
- Payment must be in US funds.
- For accounting purposes, Travel South USA's Federal Tax ID number is 58-1031650
Please note this important registration information:
- Day passes, event passes and partial registrations are not available in any category.
- Attendees must be at least 21 years of age, an employee or contractor of the tourism organization and must receive income for services rendered and/or serve as a member of the organization's governing body.
- Changes to the original registration must be submitted to Travel South International Showcase in writing; changes will not be accepted by phone.
Showcase accepts faxed registration forms at 404.231.2364.